Sunday, February 22, 2009

No more New Year's Resolutions

Well, it is only the 2nd month of the year and I have "broken" every one of the resolutions I had planned for the year. So, I've decided that resolutions are silly and I am not going to make any next year. If a change needs to be made in my life, well by-golly, then I'll have to make it. No need waiting until the "new year."

I must say though, that since I received a new camera for my birthday, that I have been a little better about taking pictures (and even some video, too!). Hopefully this trend will continue.

Also, I have now decided that it is not easier to eat something healthy every day, but rather easier to cut out bad things. Eating something healthy every day means you have to have healthy things available to eat...and all too often that is (unfortunately) not the case at my house. I totally need to be better about that.

No comments: