Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chicken Dance confession


I have a to confession to make, and it's so embarrassing. I don't know if I should even post this, as I will surely be hassled and harassed about it later, but...I love the Chicken Dance!


I downloaded the song to my ipod the other day...ahem, so the kids could listen to it, of course...but I can't help but notice how the kids seem to be laughing at me as I all-out flail away to the music. I think they like the song because it makes their mom look like she's going into some strange sort of convulsion.


Ah, but dance away I will because I find it completely infectious. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ONLY thing wrong with that is that WE haven't seen it yet :)
C

The Former Lepidopterist said...

Well, you did request it twice at our wedding... :)
And it was awesomely fun both times!