Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm not one for making New Year's Resolutions, but I am going to make three this year.

One: To eat something healthy ever day. I figure it's easier to add something in rather than take something out. I need to make some better choices about what I'm putting into my body. I definitely need to eat more fruits and vegetables. And we have two great juicing machines...I need to start using them more often.

Two: To update my blog more regularly. hmm...too vague. Maybe...update it once a week?

Three: I am not sharing this one here.

Mental Note: I was contemplating adding this one as a fourth resolution, but that would just be too many to keep track of. So this is more of a "note to self." ---- Take more pictures. And definitely more non-posed pictures. Those are the really good ones, when you catch a true smile or a moment of reflection. I'm tired of all my pictures being posed just right with everyone smiling. Who smiles all the time? It's silly to try to capture the perfect picture every time.

No comments: