Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cat update

We've decided to keep Cowcat.



I visited the home where I thought her "other" owners lived, and I learned that she isn't their cat either. They told me that she just showed up one day and that they had fed her out of pity. They gave me their blessing to keep her, so I feel much better knowing that we've aren't pursuing someone else's cat (that I know of).


We've ordered flea medication for her, and we've made an appointment to take her to the vet for spaying and shots in two weeks.

I want to have her spayed now, but we're taking a vacation to Sea World next week, and the idea of leaving a strange cat in the house, with our other cat, didn't seem appealing. So, the day after we get back is the day she goes to the vet. I just hope she's still around by then. (fingers crossed)



No comments: